Terms & conditons on BookorView.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Acceptance of the following confirms your position as licensee to the “Website” BookorView.com which will be referred to collectively in shorthand as BOOKORVIEW Services. The website and app are a provision of BOOKORVIEW Services Ltd (“We”, “Us” “Our”) and both are our sole property. As a licensee you hereby agree to adhere to all of the following terms with no exceptions. Please read the full document carefully before using our services. If you are one of our BOOKORVIEW Stylists, or wish to view the Stylist Terms and Conditions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BOOKORVIEW Activities: Commercial operations encompassed within BOOKORVIEW Services and the function of BOOKORVIEW Services LTD in a professional capacity.
BOOKORVIEW Services: BOOKORVIEW Web services
BOOKORVIEW Stylists: Stylists officially registered to operate within BOOKORVIEW Services
Use of BOOKORVIEW Services
1. The BOOKORVIEW Website services are designed solely for the use of BOOKORVIEW registered users for the purpose of appointing the service of BOOKORVIEW stylists. By using website and any other BOOKORVIEW Services you agree that you accept the terms and conditions set and will forfeit the use of your account and further use of BOOKORVIEW services should terms be breached. These terms apply to all users by any form of media including but not limited to mobile phones, internet and other digital services.
2. As a BOOKORVIEW user you have the sole right and are solely responsible for any activity taking place under your registered e-mail. Please note, these terms and conditions only cover the use of BOOKORVIEW software by users and does not include terms for BOOKORVIEW Stylists, please see our Stylist Terms and Conditions.
3. Your use of BOOKORVIEW Services is granted on a temporary basis and is not a guaranteed right. You accept that there may be times you cannot access BOOKORVIEW Services for reasons including but not limited to server crash, account deletion, account ban etc. Therefore, BOOKORVIEW will not be liable for any point at which BOOKORVIEW Services are not available. Your right to use BOOKORVIEW services may be revoked at any time and without notice at the sole discretion of BOOKORVIEW Services Ltd and any encompassing bodies.
4. BOOKORVIEW Services will be kept regularly updated and therefore changes are to be expected. We reserve the right to amend or remove any part of BOOKORVIEW Services without prior notice, in return you are expected to keep your version of BOOKORVIEW Services up to date in order to properly receive the full BOOKORVIEW Service. You will be deemed to have accepted any changes to our terms and conditions and BOOKORVIEW Services if you have been notified of their amendment and/or if you continue to use BOOKORVIEW Services after the updates have been released.
5. All content seen on BOOKORVIEW Services is the sole responsibility of the publisher and BOOKORVIEW Services Ltd accepts no liability or responsibility arising from any harm caused by such information or any misinterpretation of such information. If any such content is found you agree to report it immediately to BookorView Services Ltd using the BOOKORVIEW Services report system.
6. You are responsible for maintaining the device you use to access BOOKORVIEW Services and for ensuring that all anti-virus and data protection software are up to date and working.
8. You must ensure any person or persons accessing BOOKORVIEW Services through your internet service, device or on your behalf are aware and acting in compliance with BOOKORVIEW Terms and Conditions.
User Rights and Responsibilities.
9. BOOKORVIEW Users (You, Your) must be 16 years or older in order to make an account with, and use in all its functions, BOOKORVIEW Services.
10. BOOKORVIEW Users will have the right to create an account, save and update your contact details, view and interact with all stylist content, book and drop-in to stylist services, cancel or create appointments for stylist services. Any other use of BOOKORVIEW Services not specified in this agreement will be considered misuse of BOOKORVIEW Services, unless granted otherwise in appeal, and may find you subject to penalties specified in paragraph 19 (computer misuse act).
11. It is your right to use BOOKORVIEW Services for the purpose of attaining stylist services for your hair only after all terms and conditions have been read and accepted, subject to paragraph 3. It is your responsibility therefore to ensure you have read and understand the terms and conditions.
12. In tandem with paragraphs 3 and 10, it is your right to appeal once only any decision made by BOOKORVIEW Services with respect to the use of your account solely. You accept that you may only appeal decisions affecting you directly, and that you cannot act or appear to act on behalf of another for any appeal.
13. Part of the BOOKORVIEW Service includes technical support as a BOOKORVIEW User for all BOOKORVIEW related matters. It is your responsibility to use this service appropriately therefore any issues sent to tech support yet not relating to BOOKORVIEW or BOOKORVIEW Tech Support will not be replied to.
14. It is your responsibility to ensure that all personal information you enter into BOOKORVIEWs database is accurate, correct and up to date. Entering false information not attributable to yourself, or a minor in your charge could result in the removal of your account and any account privileges. By entering your information and agreeing to these terms you hereby grant BOOKORVIEW Services Ltd and all encompassing bodies permission to hold and use all data in accordance with use of BOOKORVIEW Services at our discretion.
15. It is your responsibility to ensure that you attend and pay for any and all appointments or sessions booked through BOOKORVIEW Services by yourself, or by another on behalf of yourself. Failure to comply with this paragraph will result in removal of account
16. It is your responsibility to ensure you have the appropriate means of accessing BOOKORVIEW services website.
17. It is your right to have access to the BOOKORVIEW Stylists listed in BOOKORVIEW Services, however it is your responsibility to ensure that you maintain a good relationship with the stylist, following all customary behavior expected in the industry. BOOKORVIEW takes no responsibility or liability for yours or your stylists actions during such interactions. Subject to paragraph 3.
18. It is your responsibility to check in to each appointment or session with your stylist
19. It is your responsibility to ensure you use BOOKORVIEW Services appropriately. Inappropriate use or misuse of BOOKORVIEW Services could result in the removal of your account, and could constitute a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported accordingly. Misuse of BOOKORVIEW Services includes but is not limited to: knowingly introducing viruses or malware which negatively or adversely affects the operation of any software or hardware to BOOKORVIEW Services and other affected domains, gaining or attempting to gain unauthorized access to our server on which any of our data is stored, likewise with any computer, device or database connected to our service, reverse engineering of any software, database or programs linked to BOOKORVIEW Services Ltd. In the event of such a breach, you suspend all rights associated with use of BOOKORVIEW Services and your account will be suspended.
20. We retain the right to disable your account without warning should you fail to comply with any clause in this agreement, it is your responsibility therefore to abide by all terms.
BOOKORVIEW Data and Intellectual Property
21. We agree to keep all data protected from third party sources and will not pass on any user information unless acting in accordance with BOOKORVIEW Activities (any activity conducted by a BOOKORVIEW official in a professional and commercial capacity for the betterment of BOOKORVIEW Services LTD).
22. All BOOKORVIEW activities will be held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. You can make a request at any time to receive information on the right of subject access, provided you give enough information for us to be sure of your identity, and will have the right to access solely your information. Please note that a surcharge for administrator fees may be charged for the fulfilment of these requests (to be disclosed on inquiry).
23. BOOKORVIEW Services Ltd expressly reserve all rights in and to the https://BookorView.com domain name and all related domains and sub-domains, the named "BOOKORVIEW" and “BOOKORVIEW Services Ltd”, our logo device, service marks, trading names and/or trademarks. Other trademarks, products and company names mentioned on the Website may be trademarks of their respective owners or licensors and the rights in such marks are reserved to their respective owners or licensors.
User Generated Content
24. No aspect of BOOKORVIEWs official documents bar blog posts and newsletters may be replicated, copied, amended and reformed, reproduced without express written permission from BOOKORVIEW Services LTD.
25. All BOOKORVIEW Documents published for public use cannot be linked to, mentioned, or referred to in public media with any misrepresentative or slanderous material that may harm our or any of our partner’s reputation. Any reference to our service must be done so in a fair and legal manner which does not damage our reputation.
26. If you would like to link to BOOKORVIEW Services or discuss BOOKORVIEW Services in a commercial manner or if you are interested in working with our company please get in touch at email@example.com. Please note that we reserve the right to remove any permissions granted at any time without notice with no exceptions.
Third Party Content
27. Our Website may contain advertising submitted by third parties. Such third parties are solely responsible for the content of such advertising and for ensuring that it complies with all relevant legislation and regulations. We do not accept any responsibility for the content of any third party advertising.
28. Our Website or the Materials may contain links to third party websites (including those of our Stylists). If you decide to visit any third party site, you do so at your own risk. We are not responsible or liable directly or indirectly for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in such websites or the standard of goods or services available through or on such websites. Unless expressly stated otherwise, links do not imply that we are, or our Website or our Apps are, affiliated to or associated with such sites.
29. Our communications with you may contain information sourced from third party websites. Material from a third party site will be marked as such and a link to the source website may be provided. We accept no responsibility or liability for any material supplied by or contained on any third party website which is linked from our communications with you, or any use of personal data by such a third party.
Liability and indemnity
31. Our liability under these Terms and Conditions, and in breach of statutory duty, and in tort or misrepresentation or otherwise, shall be limited as set out in this clause.
32. We are not liable (whether caused by our employees, agents or otherwise) in connection with our provision of BOOKORVIEW Services or the performance of any of our other obligations under these Terms and Conditions or the quotation for:
a. any indirect, special or consequential loss, damage, costs, or expenses or;
b. any loss of profits; loss of anticipated profits; loss of business; loss of data; loss of reputation or goodwill; business interruption; or, other third party claims; or
c. any failure to perform any of our obligations if such delay or failure is due to any cause beyond our reasonable control; or
d. any losses caused directly or indirectly by any failure or your breach in relation to your obligations; or
e. any losses arising directly or indirectly from the choice of Services and how they will meet your requirements or your use of the Services or any goods supplied in connection with the Services.
33. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other matters for which it would be unlawful to exclude or limit liability.
34. You warrant to obtain and maintain all licenses, consents, authorities and insurance necessary for the you to obtain in respect of all business activities and personnel (but especially in connection with the provision of Partner Services) whilst in partnership with BOOKORVIEW. Non-compliance with this term will be considered a material breach.
35. You agree to indemnify, keep indemnified and hold harmless BOOKORVIEW Services ltd and all encompassing bodies and personnel from and against any and all claims, demands, obligations, actual or alleged causes of action and lawsuits and all damages, liabilities, fines, judgments, costs (including settlement costs), expenses associated therewith (including the payment of reasonable legal charges and disbursements) and losses (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, loss of reputation and all interest, penalties and legal costs (calculated on a full indemnity basis)) and all other reasonable professional costs and expenses arising out of or in connection with any breach by you of any term of this Agreement or arising out of any action brought by any third party relating to the your Services provided (or not provided), or actions (or failure to act), of you or any person (other than BOOKORVIEW) acting on its behalf, including, without limitation any action brought in connection with any Data Protection Legislation, Partner Content or a Customer visit to your venue. This paragraph and all paragraphs in this section (Liability and Indemnity) shall survive the termination, expiry or cancelation of this Agreement.
36. We do not accept any liability for any failure to maintain BOOKORVIEW Services, nor are we responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of any failure to update content.
37. No delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy nor stop further exercise of any other right, or remedy.
38. If one or more of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that / those provisions will be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and Conditions (which will remain valid and enforceable).
39. We have the right to revise and amend these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in our system's capabilities, so please review our terms regularly.
40. A person who is not a party to this Agreement has no right to enforce any term of this Agreement.
41. This Agreement contains all the terms agreed between the parties regarding its subject matter and supersedes any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between the parties, whether oral or in writing.
Law and jurisdiction
42. The BOOKORVIEW Services provided by BOOKORVIEW Services ltd is currently in operation in the United Kingdom only. Until specified otherwise any users accessing BOOKORVIEW Services outside the United Kingdom do so at their own risk, and will likely be left disappointed at lack of content, for which BOOKORVIEW Services LTD will not be held liable in any form.
43. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these Terms and Conditions are subject to the